Practical solution for space partition and floor to ceiling glazing with sliding panels
- System Features
- Maximum usage area due to non-hinged motion of panels
- Suitable for space partitioning, also ideal for entrances
- Special design for corners so easy to apply full system with great insulation
- Grab rails designed for easy use and enhanced security minimises water, dust etc. penetration at the same time
- Top and bottom wheel systems with maximum silence and comfort
- Bottom carriage, adjustable wheel systems
- Steady movement with cross design wheel system
- Full security with bottom profile locking panel locks
- Efficient and chic design of water discharge system at bottom rail
- Aesthetic, high quality polyamide panel caps
- Corrosion resistant metal accessories
- Technical Details
Maximum system height 2900 mm Maximum panel width 1100 mm Glass thickness 8 mm Glass type Tempered/laminated Movement Sliding Profile colours (default) Anodised Profile cap colour options (default) Grey, black
- Benefits of Sliding System
- Protects from harsh weather conditions, dirt, noise etc.
- Easy to use with side moving panels.
- Enables extra space in exits with no need for a hinged door.
- Enables to create extra spaces and enlarges your living spaces.
- Reduces heating/cooling expenses of the building by increased insulation and extends building life cycle by reduced corrosion.