The only double glazed system that has self-locking mechanism in open panels
- System Features
- Self-locking mechanism in open sashes
- Thermal insulation advantage especially suitable for glazing high balconies and threshold applicable spaces
- Stronger panel structure
- Aesthetic and invisible locking mechanism that is adjustable to desired height
- Applicable to 90o and 135o type corners with angular panel profiles
- Maximum insulation due to inner magnets and in between gaskets of panels
- Aesthetic design that appeal to modern tastes in panel and rail profiles, beside their robust structure
- Wheel systems designed for silent move
- Panel caps that aesthetically integrate with panel frame
- Panel exit guide that closes automatically with panel movement makes easier usage with stores has Utility Model Award
- Effective water discharge from bottom rail
- At bottom and on top 4 pieces of wheel systems at total
- Totally integrated, elegantly designed wall side aluminium profiles
- Enhanced insulation with extra wall side gaskets
- Corrosion resistant metal accessories
- Technical Details
Maximum system height 3000 mm Maximum panel width 750 mm Glass thickness 4+20+4, 28 mm thick double glass Glass type Tempered/laminated Movement Sliding and folding Profile colours (default) Anodised, white, bronze Profile cap colours (default) White, black, grey
- Benefits of Double Glazed Sytem – Orion
- Protects from harsh weather conditions, dirt, noise etc. while ensuring the best thermal insulation.
- Especially suitable for high balconies and ceiling to floor glazing needs.
- Easy to clean thanks to folding panels.
- Thanks to folding panel exit guide, suitable to use with stores and curtains.
- Silent and comfortable use with wheel system design.
- Enables to create extra spaces and enlarges your living spaces.
- Reduces heating/cooling expenses of the building by increased insulation and extends building life cycle by reduced corrosion.